Thursday, May 30, 2013

Annotation:I got a picture of a M16 from this website.

Annotation:I got a picture of a claymore from this website.

Annotation:I got a picture of canned food from this website.

Annotation:I got a picture of medics from this website.

Annotation:  This website gave me a short history of Vietnam.

Annotation: This website gave me a description of the soldiers lives. 

Annotation: This website gave me insight on the lives and thoughts of black solders in Vietnam. 

Annotation: This web site gave me statistics and numbers about Vietnam. 

Annotation: This web site gave me pictures from Vietnam.

Annotation: I found lots of information about the war from this website and what it was like to live in it. 

Annotation: This web page gave me a view of what the living conditions where like in Vietnam. 

Annotation: This website gave me a short history on the Vietnam War

Annotation: This website gives a description of what it was like to be a soldier in the Vietnam war. 

Source: Schreffler, Tom. In Person Interview. May 15 2013. 
Annotation: Tom Schreffler is my grandfather and a Vietnam veteran who lived through the experience. He gave me great information about it and loads on insight into the war its self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment